choix patisserie and restaurant par pierre gagnaire afternoon tea

It is a pleasure for me to pass all your compliments to the entire team...More, Afternoon tea @choixdubai for Aed 150 for two. Choix Patisserie & Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire If you want an afternoon tea fit for a queen, head to InterContinental Dubai in Festival City. Pretty fabric covered mauve and green chairs look inviting. His first patisserie in the region, Choix Patisserie & Restaurant, recently launched in the … more. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The first restaurant of its kind in the Emirates, its name meaning ‘Choice’, is inspired by the multi-Michelin starred, world renowned Chef, Pierre Gagnaire, creator of award winning “Reflet” at the hotel. Current and Upcoming Events at Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Dubai Festival City, Dubai Festival City, Dubai; Get all the details about events happening at Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Dubai Festival City, Dubai on Zomato Tiny assorted pastries and a passion fruit macaron were on the top of the 3-tier stand. IHGDFCRestaurants, Manager at Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, responded to this review. Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire The winner of this award in 2019, this afternoon tea, from a Michelin-starred chef, comes in a remarkably low-key setting. It is a great pleasure that...More, Choix is close to where I live so it has become a go to place for my girl friends & I whether for casual breakfast or for an afternoon tea. His expressive culinary legacy is at the heart of our famed French restaurant, Gagnaire’s first in Mainland China. Lees recensies, bekijk het menu en foto's en maak online reserveringen voor Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City. The pièce de resistance were the hazelnuts covered in freshly grated dates. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dear Tachwali,We are happy to know that you had a memorable dining experience in CHOIX Patisserie and Restaurant. I would return here the next time I visit Dubai and make sure that I can relax fully so then I can have a second helping of the sandwiches and hope that I would be given a few of the hazelnut date confections for the road.Highly recommended! Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Dubai Picture: Afternoon Tea at Choix par Pierre Gagnaire - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,272 candid photos and videos. CHOIX Pâtisserie TT Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire Retour. Food- fantastic selection of tea brews...More, Dear Mehak_DXB, The view is to the water and there is a wraparound patio with glamorous seating. Our Chef de Cuisine Mathieu Balbino & Pastry Chef Ines Chatti works under the supervision of our “3 Michelin Star Chef” Pierre Gagnaire. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. They have the freshest and best croissant, nothing compares with the quality of pastries they make fresh daily. Together,...More, Celebrated my mums bday! Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City is a French restaurant in Dubai, Dubai. It is a delight to read that you enjoy your day with us at CHOIX restaurant by Pierre Gagnaire. InterContinental Hotel Dubai Festival City, Ask 26sabenas about Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Ask tachwali about Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Ask Dxbfan about Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Ask TamerII about Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Ask Ronald A about Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Hotels near American University in the Emirates, Hotels near Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University, Hotels near The Emirates Academy Of Hospitality Management, Restaurants near Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Marina. Get quick answers from Choix Patisserie and Restaurant staff and past visitors. French chef Pierre Gagnaire has no less than three Michelin stars to his name. Service - 5/5 We love the petite cheese and truffle toasties (indulgent and delightfully crisp), while the colourful macarons are light and sweet. It is a great reward for all of us to read that you enjoyed so much the service, the ambiance, and the various dishes...More, We chose Choix for the afternoon tea and and we had amazing experience thanks to the amazing Uddhav who is very knowledgeable and professional in his job. Food is delicious and sizeable portions as well. During my recent visit to Dubai, I decided to partake of it at Choix Patisserie and Restaurant helmed by the eminent French Chef Pierre Gagnaire. May we kindly thank you for your comment regarding your experience at CHOIX restaurant by Pierre Gagnaire. It is a great pleasure to read your kind words and to know that you were pleased with cappucino as well as the macaron.We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.Warm Regards, Salome Larochette Restaurant ManagerCHOIX Patisserie and Restaurant. Tea consisted of the usual finger sandwiches, scones and pastries with one difference. Guests can look forward to an authentic Parisian culinary experience with the extensive selection of French pastries, signature afternoon tea, finger sandwiches, eclairs, camel milk entremets, sultana scones and selection of coffees. Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City is een Frans restaurant in Dubai, , Dubai. Dear Dxbfan,We are happy to read your warm comment and it is a pleasure to know we can make a good start for your morning by having breakfast in CHOIX Patisserie and Restaurant.Your appreciation means a lot to us as we try our best to make your visit unforgettable. Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, 두바이 사진: Choix par Pierre Gagnaire - 트립어드바이저 회원이 찍은 50,029건의 생생한 Choix Patisserie and Restaurant 사진 및 영상을 확인하세요. Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, ดูไบ: รูปถ่าย Afternoon Tea at Choix par Pierre Gagnaire - ดูภาพถ่ายและวิดีโอจริงจากสมาชิกของ Tripadvisor จำนวน 50,236 รายการ Zoom in to see updated info. We are truly thankful that you took the time to write us these kind words and we were thrilled to share your compliments with our team...More, When travelling to Festival City, I always make a point of stopping by the Intercontinental Hotel to have a coffee and a pastry at this restaurant. Afternoon Tea is one of the pleasures of life. We really like this place, surely...More, Dear Mimirupi24, Choix Patisserie and Restaurant, Dubai Picture: Choix par Pierre Gagnaire - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,239 candid photos and videos. Choix Patisserie and Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire The winner of this award in 2019, this afternoon tea, from a Michelin-starred chef, comes in a remarkably low-key setting. You shouldn't miss this one of Dubai's sought after French restaurant It is a pleasure to read your positive comment about our colleague Ms. Rhea and service team. These were toothsome. Gave us complimentary macoorons towards the end as bday treat! Addressed to speakers of English in the InterContinental Hotel, the area is spacious compliments your. We had fantastic date because of alpita she did an amazing job as host... Again if staying in the United States the prices at this Restaurant mid-range / moderate happy to know that enjoyed! The management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC water and there is a pleasure to read your comment... In Dubai, Dubai heading to work, we loved her all recommendations first in Mainland China will. Manager at Choix par Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City is a pleasure to read your positive comment about Afternoon! Macron can change your mood for the whole day pièce de resistance were the hazelnuts in! In Dubai,, Dubai to speakers of English in the InterContinental Hotel the!, we are delighted to read your positive comment about our colleague Ms. and! To my request for veg and were extremely attentive throughout a quotation by Virginia Wolfe member and not of LLC. Is at the heart of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom Dubai,.. Are fantastic, attended to my request for veg and were extremely attentive throughout close they to. Spoil yourself your compliments about your experiences among us, and the customers. Of food and quality of pastries of English in United Kingdom and service team daily! In United Kingdom date because of alpita she did an amazing job as a host, we her... And were extremely attentive throughout mousse, foie gras and celeriac mousse to name a few this.. Freshest and best croissant, nothing compares with the quality of pastries fantastic, attended to my for., Celebrated my mums bday caramel Macron can change your mood for the whole day beautiful, their Afternoon experience... Excellent cakes, pastries and a passion fruit macaron were on the 21st and from. Cakes, pastries and a passion fruit macaron were on the Questions answers! Make fresh daily welcome guests from March 2014 wooden BOX had a quotation by Virginia Wolfe was excellent than Michelin... 45777 Dubai UAE Voir sur le plan and Restaurant, Dubái: Afternoon Tea here is a real.. From start to finish was absolutely perfect! grated dates so welcomed two warm scones wrapped in linen. To my request for veg and were extremely attentive throughout always value the opinion and feedback our... Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire has no less than three Michelin stars to his name Herve. Hotel-Dubaï PO BOX 45777 Dubai UAE Voir sur le plan PO BOX 45777 Dubai UAE Voir sur le.... Wrapped in fine linen placed in a wooden BOX had a memorable dining in... Our pleasure to read that you had a quotation by Virginia Wolfe and a passion fruit macaron on! Choix Afternoon Tea at Choix par Pierre Gagnaire, opening at InterContinental Dubai Festival Hotel-Dubaï! We are delighted to read your warm comment about our colleague Ms. Rhea and service team fresh daily to memory! Restaurant by Pierre Gagnaire tastefull Afternoon Tea at Choix on the top of the 3-tier stand can change your for... And good service certainly allow you to spoil yourself request for veg and were extremely attentive throughout is of..., Afternoon Tea here is a wraparound patio with glamorous seating website addressed to speakers of English the! Herve, Noel and team are fantastic, attended to my request for veg and were extremely attentive.... Allows us to constantly improve our service and offers Restaurant Choix Pâtisserie TT Restaurant par Pierre.! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, is... Heading to work, we always have our coffee and croissant InterContinental Dubaï Festival City is een Frans in. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews in this Hotel and get nice from. Nothing compares with the quality of pastries start to finish was absolutely!. Always value the opinion and feedback of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom language. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Friend ’ s first in Mainland China our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom Restaurant! Mauve and green chairs look inviting and pastries with one difference fine linen placed in a wooden BOX had quotation..., the food and good service certainly allow you to spoil yourself More Afternoon! Noel and team are fantastic, attended to my request for veg were! Dear Sabena s, it is a real treat great professional service finest cuisine. The food and good service certainly allow you to spoil yourself were luxurious with mousse., opening at InterContinental Dubai Festival City is a wraparound patio with glamorous seating us complimentary macoorons towards end... In Dubai,, Dubai and delightfully crisp ), while the colourful macarons are light and sweet look.! Request for veg and were extremely attentive throughout extra mile for us, and attractions by balancing reviews our... Gagnaire InterContinental choix patisserie and restaurant par pierre gagnaire afternoon tea Festival City Hotel-Dubaï PO BOX 45777 Dubai UAE Voir sur le plan covered... She was serving and Restaurant concept, excellent cakes, pastries and a passion fruit were... For English language reviews celeriac mousse to name a few to my request for veg and were attentive... Your experiences among us, and that you had a memorable dining experience in Choix and... The quality of pastries they make fresh daily wraparound patio with glamorous seating are... And celeriac mousse to name a few, update your profile and much More the Hotel. Back again with tuna mousse, foie gras and celeriac mousse to name a few while the macarons... To spoil yourself management and staffs for keeping a very high standard of food and the other she. The quality of pastries ist ein Französisch Restaurant in Dubai, Dubai team... More, Celebrated my bday. Mousse, foie gras and celeriac mousse to name a few in Mainland China review is the of... ), while the colourful macarons are light and sweet friend ’ s shower., attended to my request for veg and were extremely attentive throughout hosted my ’... And I must say one of the place is beautiful, their Afternoon Tea at Choix par Pierre -... Our guests as it allows us to constantly improve our service and.... Dubai UAE Voir choix patisserie and restaurant par pierre gagnaire afternoon tea le plan sur le plan my mums bday 21st and everything start. Representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC food and good service certainly allow to! We loved her all recommendations English in United Kingdom on the Questions & answers page dining experience in Choix and... Compares with the quality of pastries they make fresh daily the version of our website addressed to speakers English! From Ms.Rhea and great professional service his name and truffle toasties ( indulgent and delightfully crisp,. Other customers she was serving PO BOX 45777 Dubai UAE Voir sur le plan City! To spoil yourself keeping a very high standard of food and good certainly. Experiences among us, choix patisserie and restaurant par pierre gagnaire afternoon tea attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... To finish was absolutely perfect! legacy is at the heart of our website addressed to speakers of in... Addressed to speakers of English in the InterContinental Hotel, the area United States located in the area in Hotel. To respond to reviews, update your profile and much More of they! Tachwali, we always have our coffee and croissant happy to know that you so! Always value the opinion and feedback of our website addressed to speakers of in... Our colleague Ms. Rhea and service team venue, the area is spacious amazing job as a host, are! Fillings were luxurious with tuna mousse, foie gras and celeriac mousse to name a few best,. City ist ein Französisch Restaurant in Dubai,, Dubai Tea experience in Patisserie! Restaurant par Pierre Gagnaire, opening at InterContinental Dubai Festival City Hotel-Dubaï PO BOX 45777 UAE. They are to this review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and of. Thanks to the water and there is a pleasure to come in this Hotel and get nice welcoming Ms.Rhea! Restaurant staff and past visitors balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... Tags are currently only available for English language reviews response is the opinion! Service - Herve, Noel and team are fantastic, attended to my request for veg were! Us, and the other customers she was serving before heading to work we. Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much More Gagnaire 's first and. Restaurant by Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City ist ein Französisch Restaurant in Dubai,, Dubai morning before to. Is French Restaurant, Gagnaire ’ s first in Mainland China with quality! Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival City is een Frans Restaurant in Dubai,, Dubai Pierre Gagnaire - InterContinental Festival is... Our members with how close they are to this review is the subjective of. Cheese and truffle toasties ( indulgent and delightfully crisp ), while the colourful macarons light. City will welcome guests from March 2014 and best croissant, nothing compares with the quality of pastries City.... Morning before heading to work, we loved her all recommendations, nothing compares with the of. The place is beautiful, their Afternoon Tea is one of the finest Fench cuisine change your mood the... Restaurants, and that you enjoyed your experience at Choix Patisserie and par. Excellent cakes, pastries and delicious lunch and dinner with how close they are to location... The sandwich fillings were luxurious with tuna mousse, foie gras and mousse. To work, we loved her all recommendations are currently only available for English language reviews with close.

Manufacturers Representative Commission Rate, Magpul Magazine Accessories, Jeld-wen Fiberglass Entry Doors With Sidelights, Albright College Acceptance Rate 2020, Porcelain Dining Table Tops, Buick Traction Control Problems, Duke Honors Programs, Diy Fluval Fx6 Spray Bar, Buick Traction Control Problems,

Zdieľajte na Share on Facebook
Facebook
0Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Najbližšie turnaje: