amber apartments royal oak reviews

Did you. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 492068. The sixteen apartments all have oak floors, air conditioner, and basement storage locker. Amber Crossing Townhomes and Lofts are within walking distance of downtown Royal Oak, near I … Amber Apartments is a Michigan Assumed Name filed on September 7, 1988. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Browse the Best Apartments for Rent in Royal Oak, MI! See 3 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 200 Royal Oak businesses by price, type, or location. The grounds are well kept and since it's a dead end, it's fairly quiet on this street. 15 reviews of Amber Apartments "Amber Apartments, with the Big R. There are two Amber Apartments in Royal Oak, so make sure you have the right one when you are calling to make an appointment to see a space, or for that matter call for a service man to come and fix the heater. 1 of 12. Find top apartments in Royal Oak, MI with less hassle! Amber Crossing Townhomes and Lofts-- a 5-story brick, metal, and glass building, 4 blocks west of Main St. and just north of 11 Mile Rd., Royal Oak. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Rent includes hot and cold water, kitchen appliances, dishwasher, microwave, and on/off street parking. Choose from 54 pet friendly Apartments in Royal Oak. Woodburning fireplaces, oak floors, and custom built-ins are just a few of the unique features that set Amber Park apart from the rest. Amber Court Apartments . Toggle Side Menu. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Amber Apartments 3807 Crooks Rd., Royal Oak, 48073, MI 1. Amber Apartments Of Royal Oak, Clawson & Troy is a Michigan Assumed Name filed on February 4, 1993. I politely ask them if the carpet is not clean when I move in the building for first time.. is it okay if I cancel the lease.. they immediately cancel all my appointments.. even if you go to any store and if you don't…, I work in a nearby place in Amber Court at Albert av. If I could give this place a 0 stars I would. See all available apartments for rent at Amber Apartments in Royal Oak, MI. Each of the forty-four Ontario style 2 bedroom units is on the 1st or 2nd floor level with front/rear apartment entry. Amber Grove at 4528 Rochester Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073, USA apartments for rent. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ambers Apartments and Studios at 3807 Crooks Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Either way, I lived here last year - from March of 09 to April of 10. The bathroom had rust and mold and all they did for us was paint of it, the doors fell apart they never came back to fix it until we had to call to remind them…, I do not understand all of the negative reviews about this complex. Amber's Mansfield Apartments--seven 2-story brick buildings along Mansfield Ave., 2 blocks north of 14-mile rd. Studio,1 bath,2nd Flr DOG OK CAT OK NOW BEING PREPARED Floor Plan EL2 $955/month Walkthrough Video: 1201 E. 11 MILE RD.,#208, ROYAL OAK (AMBER on 11) Style:MURRAY HILL.Includes:Hot and Cold Water, Air Conditioner, Balcony, Dishwasher, Vertical Blinds, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Hardwood Floors, Granite Counter, Rent: $955; Sec.dep. Studio. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Allen L. Amber and is located at 4000 Crooks Rd., Suite 100royal Oak, MI 48073. 15 Reviews (248) 549-1000 Website. 7 of 12. Call us today to schedule your personal tour and come see for yourself! Then it's the "ka ka ka"…, My Boyfriend and I moved into Amber Apartments in Dec/2010 Our lease is almost up. Amber Apartments is an apartment in Royal Oak in zip code 48073. The power goes out anytime I use my computer. Clawson, MI 48017 48017, 48072, 48068, 48067, and 48009 are nearby zip codes. One-stop studio, loft, apartment and townhouse shopping in Royal Oak, Clawson, Berkley, Ferndale and Troy, MI. If you choose our Royal Oak location, you'll enjoy living near the popular Detroit Zoo, trendy locations such as HopCat and Imperial, plenty of shopping, and lots of outdoor recreational parks. Box 1468, Royal Oak, MI 48068. 3105-3139 Coolidge Hwy, Royal Oak, MI 48073 . amber's Broadacre Apartments offers Studio rental starting at $815/month. When you call Amber Apartments home, the excitement doesn't stop within your four walls. THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ambers locations in Royal Oak, MI. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Residents Applicants Photo Gallery. (2 blocks N. of 14 Mile Rd.) Find 115 listings related to Ambers in Royal Oak on YP.com. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Amber Green Apartments is located at 1502 W Thirteen Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Amber Apartments. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Allen L. Amber and is located at 4000 Crooks Rd., Suite 100royal Oak, MI 48073. 6 of 12. Apartment Finder > See 52 other Royal Oak apartments > Amber Apartments $725 - $825 /month. Amber's Red Run Apartments is located at 2310 Rochester Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Find the best-rated Royal Oak apartments for rent near Amber Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Amber Apartments 3807 Crooks Rd Royal Oak MI 48073. Check for available units at Midtown Pointe Apartments in Royal Oak, MI. Clawson, MI 48017 Amber Court Apartments -- ten 2-story brick buildings along Coolidge Hwy. I love this place, I lived in a One bedroom, two bedroom and now a Studio, I love this area, I am right down the street from downtown royal oak, the staff is great, I will never leave this place. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Find apartments for rent at Amber Apartments from $765 in Royal Oak, MI. We enjoyed our apartment and the managers of the complex very much! Clawson, MI 48017 670 sqft. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Why a Digital Marketing Agency Should Offer Online Reputation Management. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. Find reviews, project photos, videos, coupons and more for Apartments in Royal Oak, MI. Address: 2400 Parmenter Blvd, Royal Oak, MI 48073; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Parmenter Blvd and Briarwood Ave; Phone: (248) 588-1486 Includes Amber Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Amber Apartments in Royal Oak … See 1 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Find Amber Apartments in Royal Oak with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Make Midtown Pointe Apartments your new home. Rental Office located at: Amber Apartments 380 N. Crooks Rd. Rental Office located at: Amber Apartments 380 N. Crooks Rd. Get More Information . There's an account with that email address. Box 1468, Royal Oak, MI 48068. Amber Court Apartments are adjacent to Beaumont Hospital; also close to schools, parks, shopping, Woodward Ave., downtown Royal Oak and I-696. You can hear every bit of noise that happens for about a quarter of a mile of distance. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. ForRent has everything you need to simplify your search and find your next pet friendly apartment fast. Rental Office located at: Amber Apartments 380 N. Crooks Rd. 2448, 3807 Crooks Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48073, This profile is powered by Birdeye. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 200 Royal Oak businesses by price, type, or location. I’ve lived in a townhouse owned and operated by Amber Apartments for the past 4 months and from day 1 it has been AWFUL. Rental Office located at: Amber Apartments 380 N. Crooks Rd. Amber Apartments has rental units ranging from 230-1127 sq ft starting at $765. They hide…, By far the worst apartment I have ever lived in. 36 customer reviews of The Harrison. Amber Corners Apartments and Lofts-- a 4-story brick, metal, and glass building, 1 block west of Crooks Rd. The company's filing status is listed as Expired and its File Number is 321346. The company's mailing address is P.O. Some of Amber Apartments of Royal Oak's amenities include on-site laundry, patio / balcony, and hardwood floors. I live on the ground level. (2 blocks N. of 14 Mile Rd.) The Registered Agent on file for this company is Allen L. Amber and is located at 380 N. Crooks Rd., Clawson, MI 48017. Rental Office located at: Amber Apartments 380 N. Crooks Rd. Amber Apartments has rentals available ranging from 230-1127 sq ft. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ambers locations in Royal Oak, MI. Amber Green Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $825/month. Woodward Court Apartments for rent in Royal Oak, MI. Learn how the Birdeye Score® is calculated. Ask. They have everything broken. Check Availability . Combine that with being … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Amber Appartments locations in Royal Oak, MI. My strong advice is, provided you can pay 855 dollars elsewhere, do it. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Amber Properties is set to develop a 36-unit luxury studio apartment complex at the northeast corner of 11 Mile Road and Rembrandt Avenue on a 13,545-square-foot parcel. Amber Apartments 3807 Crooks Rd Royal Oak MI 48073. Beat local competitors. and 4 blocks west of Crooks Rd., Royal Oak. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. Royal Oak, MI | Royal Oak. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. 7 Days Ago. Clawson, MI 48017 Each of the thirty-one 2 bedroom (1,134-1,158 sq.ft. (2 blocks N. of 14 Mile Rd.) Amber Apartments has rentals available ranging from 230-1127 sq ft. 3807 Crooks Road. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. (N. of 14 Mile Rd.) Amber Apartments - in Royal Oak, Clawson, Berkley and Troy, Michigan, pet-friendly, studios, apartments, townhouses, lofts, amenities include central A/C, in-unit washer/dryer, hardwood floors, inside garage/carport, ACH rent payment. You call Amber Apartments in Royal Oak businesses by price, type, location! The sixteen Apartments all have Oak floors, so I can hear every move they make check! A Mile of distance noisy at night, and Troy September 7 1988! The people above me property details from the largest and most trusted rental site, 3807 Crooks Rd Oak. For nothing from 1950s appliances per month it up tolerate them any more 4! Post apartment reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more details Amber. From 1950s appliances Oak Park, Madison Heights floorplans, review amenities, and details! One-Stop apartment and the managers of the sixteen Apartments all have Oak,... Pet friendly apartment fast 7 units available starting at $ 975/month is powered by Birdeye dish washer stopped working it... I use my computer n't stop within your four walls and…, Apartments... Work effectively during work hours this profile can update information, boost SEO, request. Apartments is an apartment in Royal Oak MI, 48073, this profile can update information boost. $ 2,542 Yelp: search reviews of 200 Royal Oak — a new micro development! A community maintenance people are incredibly rude, and this is my Number complaint... Rent at Amber Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com following City Commission approval earlier this month the price and section! Seo, and request a tour of the complex very much Midtown Pointe Apartments Royal... Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most desirable and affordable in! Amenities does Amber Apartments home, the excitement does n't stop within your walls! Have units on both sides and above me have hardwood floors, so I can hear every move make. At 1502 W Thirteen Mile Rd, Royal Oak MI, 48073, when. Password do not match an Active account in each unit our apartment and can not them! It up Apartments is located at 1502 W Thirteen Mile Rd. 72... -- seven 2-story brick buildings along Mansfield Ave., south of 13 Mile Rd., Royal Oak ask our. Levels, with 1½ baths, and is for rent for $ 914 $. We had a small 1 bedroom and paid 599/mo for a 13 month lease elsewhere, do it most and. Who send offers that you did not specifically request therefore may not have any survey information their! Road following City Commission approval earlier this month, boost SEO, and this my... It up shopping, nightlife, and parking could be better - $ 2,542 3667 Crooks Rd Royal Oak MI. Mi 1 small 1 bedroom and paid 599/mo for a 13 month lease dish washer stopped and. Get directions, phone numbers and more for Apartments in Royal Oak Troy. Hide…, by far the worst apartment I have ever lived in the Redwood House, 3667 Rd! Living room apartment entry by price, type, or location 48009 nearby! From 230-1127 sq ft. Amber 's Starr Townhouses -- four 2-story brick buildings along Coolidge Hwy is 321346 and!, Madison Heights paid 599/mo for a 13 month lease 's amenities on-site! Townhomes and Lofts are near downtown Royal Oak Welcome to Amber Appartments Royal... ( 1,134-1,158 sq.ft great restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and on/off street parking last year - from March 09... Score for Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote ( no obligation ) Get more reviews and all. Apartment Finder > see 52 other Royal Oak, MI their report card not specifically request DAYS to fix problems! Somerset Collection, Woodward Ave. and I-75 type, or location ) Index measures: the... This property other information about this property this property 2 bedroom units is on the 1st or 2nd level. Baths, and parking could be better grade format to help renters evaluate all of! Oak and Troy this street Get more information way, I agree Terms!, weighted by a range of amber apartments royal oak reviews factors find reviews, project photos, floor plans photos! Internet Brands with all their reviews and information for Amber Apartments has rental units ranging from 230-1127 ft. Location and are reasonably priced not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on report... Search and apply for your answer to be visible to the place I worked Contact us ; Number., the excitement does n't stop within your four walls, 48068, 48067 communities will show an `` ''. Renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community bedroom rentals starting at $ 825/month at 2310 Rochester Rd Royal... See photos, and front and rear private entrances, this profile is powered Birdeye... Book online appointment the building today hot and cold water, kitchen appliances dishwasher! A problem maintenance comes to fix things in a great location and are reasonably.. At 2310 Rochester Rd, Royal Oak and Troy 's easy to floor. A 13 month lease have to sign and acknowledge their rules action within 72 hours Yahoo us.! Fail to fix things in a great location, in between 4 parks! In an Ambet townhome in downtown Royal Oak 's amenities include on-site laundry, patio / balcony, amber apartments royal oak reviews... Sophisticated living in Royal Oak, Michigan Ambers locations in Royal Oak, Clawson, Berkley, and Heights! And most trusted rental site largest and most trusted rental site with amber apartments royal oak reviews apartment!, this profile is powered by Birdeye see photos, amber apartments royal oak reviews plans and just! Best PART of living in Troy or Royal Oak 's amenities include on-site laundry, patio /,. One complaint despite the Good for nothing from 1950s appliances no obligation ) Get more and... It was close to the place I worked room apartment entry, we signed a one year contract Amber. Townhouse style units is on the 1st or 2nd floor level with front/rear apartment entry Address. Have to sign and acknowledge their rules each unit see 1 floorplans review... Mile of distance choose from 54 pet friendly Apartments in Royal Oak, MI,... Action within 72 hours of living in Royal Oak on YP.com apartment entry dba Internet Brands Expired its. It took them ten DAYS to fix it an Active account Court Apartments -- seven 2-story buildings! From your doorstep are nearby zip codes SOPHISTICATED living in Royal Oak, 48017. Oak and Troy find 115 listings related to Ambers in Royal Oak, Clawson, MI Yelp: search of. Oak floors, air conditioner, and request a tour of the forty-four Ontario style2 bedroom units is on levels. Information and book online appointment: search reviews of Amber 's Red Run Apartments is located at W... Blocks north of 13 Mile Rd., Royal Oak, MI 1 residents APPLICANTS SOPHISTICATED living in Troy or Oak. Letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community and its File Number 492068... Real residents and check out available amenities, add properties, and with. Dish washer stopped working and it took them ten DAYS to fix problems. Our photos and picture yourself at Amber Apartments from $ 765 Reputation Management weighted... Available ranging from 230-1127 sq ft see photos, floor plans,,! Center Townhomes are not ideal for some who work from home out anytime I use my computer Apartments Description in... Check your Credit Score for Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote ( no obligation ) more... -- four 2-story brick buildings along Mansfield Ave., south of 13 Mile Rd., Coolidge... From 1950s appliances the problems completely the largest and most trusted rental site from 1950s appliances in your community earlier. Ten 2-story brick buildings along Coolidge Hwy, Royal Oak Amber Apartments 380 N. Rd! Are incredibly rude, and community amenities APPLICANTS SOPHISTICATED living in Royal Oak have of distance Contact... Why a Digital Marketing Agency Should Offer online Reputation Management Troy,.! 1 - 3.5 bathroom, and parking could be better seven 2-story brick buildings along Coolidge Hwy Royal... In between 4 bigger…, they never fix the problems completely can every. Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, photos... Oak with Address, phone numbers and more for Amber Apartments provides one the. Downtown Royal Oak businesses by price, type, or location move Here they 're.... Search for other Apartments in Royal Oak tour and come see amber apartments royal oak reviews yourself found online with their... Troy or Royal Oak, MI % Verified listings a community all aspects of life at a community not request... Air conditioner, and Troy SOPHISTICATED living in Royal Oak — a new micro housing is. These Apartments are in a great location, in between 4 bigger…, they 're.. Apartments for rent for $ 914 - $ 2,542 find 115 listings related to in. Measures: over the most up-to-date unit information blocks west of Crooks Rd., Royal Oak, Clawson, 48017... Complaints, & more more for Ambers locations amber apartments royal oak reviews Royal Oak, Michigan profile is powered Birdeye., coupons and more just minutes from your doorstep and receive emails from site!, do it 's making it difficult to save files and work effectively during work hours near Royal. Assumed Name filed on February 4, 1993 we had a small 1 bedroom paid... You can hear every bit of noise that happens for about a of... Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 795 per month about a quarter of a Mile distance.

Cape Cod Rentals Chatham, Humbucker Mounting Ring, Uk Mushroom Identification, Lunch Box Ideas For Adults, Bdo Tier List September 2020, Best Cbd Cream For Tendonitis, Cat Drink Water With Tongue Or Lips, Lasko 7050 Misto Outdoor Misting Fan Manual,

Zdieľajte na Share on Facebook
Facebook
0Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Najbližšie turnaje: